At the airport:
- separate check-in counter;
- increased baggage allowance and carry-on baggage allowance;
- priority boarding;
- individual transfer to the aircraft (in the absence of a jet bridge).
- a wide range of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages;
- improved in-flight meals;
- individual travel kit (slippers, pillow, sleep mask, earplugs, toothbrush);
- individual set of latest newspapers.
The seats in the Business class cabin fold out into in a flat bed, where you can relax on any flight regardless of flight length.